Friday, April 11, 2014



Hi,Today  I will talk about  Bolivia a beautiful country that I visited in 2010 in  holidays.  I went to Bolivia with my boyfriend, for go to a  concert was make in Cochabamba and  know new places. But there was no concert in the end, i don't know what. Anyway we went to Bolivia and visited many cities of the country and saw lovelys landscapes.I like this country because in there are many diferent landscapes for example you can see jungle, plains, cities that have a different architecture than that we  have in Chile.








 I also like the culture that there is  there, the  native languages  that I like learn,  as "Quechua" and " Aymara" .And  I also like  the typical dances that they do in celebrations around  the country, one of the most famous is  the  " Carnaval de Oruro".


1 comment: