Friday, April 25, 2014

Websites


I don`t have a favorite website, but I spend a lot of time in the computer, especially in internet. I use principally Google because in there I found a lot of information for do my homework and search papers to complement my learning in the university. Also if I have nothing to do,  in Google I find many websites in which I can see free movies .The website that I most use is http://www.pelisgg.com , because in there  you can see a lot of different movies and  free premiers without time restrictions.I use Facebook for connect with friends and classmates and see the news of  friends. Also In the social networks that Facebook and Twitter I can see and find recent news that not appear in the television or in newspapers.Other website that I use is YouTube. Here I see videos of singers that I like and videos of any topic that I interest. Also sometimes I use this site to see tutorials about handicrafts or things as this.

7 comments:

  1. I use a lot Youtube too, it's so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try pelisgg.com. Never heard of it before. I love movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn'd know pelisgg.com I like to watch movies on internet !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as you, I use many different websites for different activities :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facebook is essential for ours lifes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Facebook is a great tool ;) keeps us connected

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aymara!! I don´t know that site http://www.pelisgg.com, thanks for your coment, now visit the website. =)

    ReplyDelete