Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Dreamed vacations


For years I have the doubt about what is the sense of the mole on my forehead, many people says that this is a Indian symbol that represent a third eye, really I think that  this mole have any meaning and for this I've investigate more about this culture and this are result  very interesting, I think that the symbols and belief of Indian people are many rich and I like so much the respect for the animal life, Also i think that his religion is very cool, they have many goods that be represents for humans and animals and his life system is very different that our customs, I don’t know much about his food but for me this is not a problem considering that they not eat animals. 

In India I would like to visit the Ganges river that is considerate a sacred place for the induism religion, also I would like to go to the Monkey’s temple that is a place where the monkeys are adore for be considerate sacred animals. 
I really would like to go to the India, I hope some day have the required  money to do this beautiful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment