Friday, June 27, 2014



I think that the experience of write in the blog was interesting, because in the previous English courses we don’t do anything different that the prototypical activities of  any class.
I don´t enjoy much learn English, because I believe that it is a language difficult and is not interesting for my, because I think that the learn a different language must to optional and we can decide who language learn. Despite this I think that the activities in this class helped me a lot, while now I´m not a best student in the class I think that I learn and practice more the English and I can communicate a little better in this language.
I feel that my writing skills increase, in the first class I was very worried , because I had never written a lot in English, but in  the development  of the course I have  feel  that I can write and express better than in past.
I would like include in the course more activities like in which we was looked for in different websites the information of different places to visit  hypothetically.
I would have liked to write about music, or we opinion about currently topics, and more about our careers, but I think that the topics seen in the blogs was interesting and funny.





8 comments:

  1. Different places to visit? I didn't understand that idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. my writing skills increase too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should try a different way to learn it, it is very useful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allow students choose what language we will learn is a very good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, I would like write about music in the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we should choose what language we want to learn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chose other language is a good idea! but I consider english very necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. English was optional that be wonderful! jajaja

    ReplyDelete