Friday, June 6, 2014

I don’t do many things, really only I study, share with my family and some friends and sometimes I go to work. I think that the time is very limited and I’d like add more hours to a day. But if I’d have more time, I would like to learn to talk and understand the Quechua language. I love the culture of the native people of the north of Chile and the near countries, such as the, Atacameña, Bolivian, Aymara cultures, etc. and I’d like to know more about his origin. Other thing that I would like to learn is Yoga or any kind of meditation, this practice come to my in a class of this semester called “Introduction to Humanistic Psychology”, and in there  I learn the importance of the keep the attention focused in the present,  move the opinion and accepting own existence, because like this  the human beings  tends to the realization of their potential. I think that this is an important topic because the meditation and other things like this would can considered as an alternative therapy to treat illness like a Depression, anxiety, etc. About things that I start to learning and stopped. I leave to half many things, but I would like to pursue learn serigraph.

4 comments:

  1. Quechua! When I was younger I knew some words in quechua. I really would like to learn about it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would great learn indian languages, it's a really beautiful language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The humanistic psychology is very interesting, and useful for personal development. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is very true what you say meditation and alternative therapies are very good for health!

    ReplyDelete