Friday, June 13, 2014

 Hi, today I would like speak you a little about my future profession, and why I choose this area.
Before that I finished school I didn’t know what career to study in university, I was very confuse, because for many years I thought that my vocation was associated with the area of  biology. But in my last year in the school I decided that this didn’t  make me happy, and I changed my focus in the social sciences, then I decided  study Psychology, because I thought  that this career was very interesting and the occupational field was very varied. Also always I felt god listening and interacting whit different people.

I think that the psychologist can contribute in many areas, and their work is very important, because in the last time, the mental illness, the various disorders associated with lifestyle and individual requirements, as well as problems associated with living in communities, and other difficulties associated with social malaise, inequality between others, have increased in number in our society.

My favorite subject is Community Psychology, because I am very interest in the process and topics that emerge for the community and the numerous interactions that born here. And the behavior of people in the community.

7 comments:

  1. I think you are not confussed at all before enter, Psychology has a lot of that beloved biology <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your case is similar to Francisca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also was confused before choose a career. I think social sciences are interesting and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my sister studied one year of biology before entering psychology in this uni. It is part of the search for what we really find interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the pace of life greatly affects the "mental health" but this topic is not the weight that it should, community psychology should be very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, communitary psychology is the best subject, in my opinion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the school I liked biology too. Psychology has some of biology, so this is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete