Wednesday, September 3, 2014






It is difficult to choose a concert to talk about, because I usually go to a different concerts I enjoy the music and I'm lucky because the bands that I like usually came to Chile. However I'll talk about the last concert that I went.this was the " El ultimo ke zierre" that Is a Spaniard band that sing and play Punk Rock music, this band I listened when I was a teenager, and I was very fanatic, but today I can say that I enjoy this music but I'm not a fan, well the concert was the past May, 21 in the Caupolican theatre. 
I go to this concert because my best friend Valentina invites me whit the reason to go to remember past years, and I enjoyed this concert a lot, in there I had the chance to run into with some friends that i don't sew for a long time, this was funny because with them remind many situations and old friends. About the concert I was very happy because the musicians sang their full repertory, situation that made me felt like a fan, because I sang all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I don't know about this band but I enjoy the music like you. The live music is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky for going to a different concerts!

    ReplyDelete