Wednesday, October 29, 2014



Hi, today I'll talk about the 2014 year.

I think that this year has been very quiet, I have had worst years like as a 2013. The 2013 was a worst year of my life, me and my family suffered a lot of tragedy and  we having to overcome for difficult  and sad situations.
For my the 2014  is a sad year , I have had to outpace the sadness and pursue with the life, for this reasons I don't remember many good  things about this year, but I must recognize that anything  bad happens to me, only I think that this is a irrelevant year. About achievements I think that the most attainment was the experience and knowledge that I take in my last year in the university before the professional practice

This year went so fast, and I believe that I can't do anything important... :(, but the year is not over, still I can do interesting things.
I think that the 2014 will finish good, because if everything is OK I will be cross to my last year in the University ( I hope) I'm very eagerness whit this. I wait for the ending of this year because I have a great plan for my vacations, and I work much for do this.

 I haven't much to say about this year, and i think that this is a transition year to overtake the past years and begin a new year with more strong and happiness to deliver more energy to my family.




No comments:

Post a Comment