Wednesday, October 22, 2014


Hi everyone today I must to talk about the money.

For me the money is not important, my family is very humble and we never have needed a lot of money to live, (this not mean that we have a lot of necessity) , so  for all my life I have survive with a little budget and I think that  I not need more.

 Well,  I spend my money on current things like, clothes ( when I need this), food and travel,  because I think that when I have money I must enjoy this, obviously I have to contribute whit my family's duty , because it is difficult live whit a little money.

 I believe that since a   greedy point of view I'm not a good managing my money, but I'm not love the money, someone says that the money move the world, but I don't think so.

It is difficult  to think about what I do if I will be a millionaire, but I would  help to my family to buy  a big house in which fit all family. I hope invest in a big terrain in the countryside to live the life that I want , in this place I would like  have many plants, tree and above all I hope this helps to refuge to abandoned and abuse animals.  

I'm not have many  expensive or value things to pawn, but if I had to do this I pawn my TV because this is the least important in my house.






2 comments:

  1. Help abandoned and abused animals is a great idea!!! If I were millionaire, I would like to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to help the abused animals too!

    ReplyDelete