Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I have a little of information about the environmentally friendly practices, when I was in the school this topic never was important, I think that my minimum knowledge about this, come to my by websites or things like this.  About my garbage I have to say that , I have never recycling this L , I think that  this is not useful because if I recycling , when pass the trash truck my garbage be mix and my effort will be not useful for anything. I think that recycling be a very good habit, but  is necessary a public politic that regulate the correct use and treatment of our garbage.  I think  that my contribution to recycling is the reuse things that the people often change, things  like as a cell phone, television, clothes, and thing like that.
About other habits eco-friendly, I think that I´m not a green person, because I´m poor person L, if I could use a bike I do this, but I don’t have a bike, and if I could plant and cultivate trees or anything I will be a happy person but I don’t have the means and the time  to do this.

I think that one of the most important contributions to reduce my carbon footprint is be a vegetarian person, because the meat industry is one of the most polluter and cruelty way to destroy our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment